PADIFF RETURNS IN AUGUST 2023
The PORT ADELAIDE DIVERSITY & INCLUSION FILM FESTIVAL was born to great success in 2022.
Our mission is to recognise and showcase films and screenplays that represent cultural diversity, under-represented and minority groups in our communities, and those made with a balanced and diverse, inclusive team or crew.
In 2023 we want to increase the range of our audience, believing there are many more people who would enjoy this presentation of short films in a traditional, family-run theatre – the Semaphore Odeon Star – in the iconic Port Adelaide area.
The festival is a vehicle for social change – a place where diverse voices are included to make a change to build a better future.
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN
What kind of material is PADIFF most interested in supporting?
- Your short film must reference people who are from minority and cultural diversity. Other than that it can be about anything.
What are the eligibility requirements for submitting a film to PADIFF?
- All films must be under 20 mins in duration.
- All films must be submitted in English or with English subtitles.
- All films must be original and created after 2020.
- Filmmakers are responsible for ensuring all copyright on their materials is cleared.
- The submitted film must be an MP4 in 16:9 format.
- Films can be created on any device.
By submitting to PADIFF, you give us the right to screen your film in front of a live audience at the Festival, including a live stream of the event.